New shared linting configuration for our projects

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:01:04 UTC 2016

Infusion has been the first of our libraries to be updated to the new, shareable ESLint configuration
(thanks to Justin Obara for this great work). Our .eslintrc files have been traditionally cut and pasted
across projects, which made for a lot of slop when adjustments needed to be made to the rules. It is now
possible to share a config from a central location which is published as an npm module at
https://www.npmjs.com/package/eslint-config-fluid

The configuration is used by declaring a (generally) empty .eslintrc.json file with an "extends" directive
as so:

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/.eslintrc.json

We should move over all our projects to this system as time permits.

Cheers,

Antranig