Nominating Simon Bates for commit access

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Sun Sep 11 22:55:49 UTC 2016

Hi - I would like to nominate Simon for commit access to Fluid's
repositories. The procedures and responsibilities for this are listed on
this page:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Process+for+Granting+Commit+Access

Simon has consistently shown sound judgement, due care and a deep
insight into Infusion's overall goals in his contributions over the last
years. Most notably he has singlehandedly pushed forward the GPII Nexus
work at https://github.com/GPII/nexus/pull/1 which is morally a close
part of Infusion's mission and infrastructure. As a result of the merge
of https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/747 , a spinoff from
this work, he has clearly met the formal criteria for committerhood,
whilst he met the moral criteria long ago.

Followups have been set to the private committers list where the vote
will take place. I will summarise back to this list once the discussion
is complete.

Thanks,
Antranig