Merge of pull 701 for FLUID-5133

Gill, Avtar agill at ocadu.ca
Thu May 19 14:19:52 UTC 2016

Hi Antranig,

> As well as this not being caught by the reviewer for some unaccountable reason, it is interesting that this has not been picked up by our CI system either. A build was triggered on the commit but it considers that it was a SUCCESS as can be seen at https://ci.fluidproject.org/job/fluid-infusion/51/console.html - Avtar, would you be able to shed any light on what has happened here?

The Infusion Jenkins job doesn't run tests at the moment; it creates a build and uploads it to the http://build.fluidproject.org/ host. This is because until recently we didn't have a way to share the datacentre's build nodes with multiple projects. Tests that need desktop environments require access to Xorg sessions which were being used by GPII's Jenkins server. Fortunately Giovanni found an easy workaround this week so now we should be able to schedule Infusion tests on the same hosts.

Avtar