Merge of pull 701 for FLUID-5133

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Thu May 19 02:02:09 UTC 2016

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/701

This merge, done 6 days ago, has broken our tests. This can be seen at
http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/tests/framework-tests/core/html/ModelTransformation-test.html

As well as this not being caught by the reviewer for some unaccountable reason, it is interesting that this
has not been picked up by our CI system either. A build was triggered on the commit but it considers that it
was a SUCCESS as can be seen at https://ci.fluidproject.org/job/fluid-infusion/51/console.html - Avtar,
would you be able to shed any light on what has happened here?

Also, could you set the character encoding on the generated Jenkins site to UTF-8, since I see a lot of
cruft like characters "Â" in the UI on both Firefox and Chrome unless I set this in the browser manually.
You can do this via a "meta" tag if the doc is recognised as HTML5 -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4696499/meta-charset-utf-8-vs-meta-http-equiv-content-type

Cheers,

Antranig