"Monorepo style"

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Sat May 7 22:27:40 UTC 2016

It appears that our front-runner plan for modularizing Infusion and other "overly large" repositories such
as Kettle has come of age, been named and supported by others in the community. A great vindication for
"masterly inaction" since this is now work that we don't need to spearhead ourselves. It is known as the
"monorepo pattern" and is supported by the build tool named "lerna".

https://github.com/kittens/lerna

A large repository following this pattern is "babel" at https://github.com/babel/babel , and the pouchdb
team recently tweeted that they are at work refactoring their project to this pattern:

https://twitter.com/nolanlawson/status/727959139494731777