This week's community workshop

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Tue May 3 18:57:15 UTC 2016

This week's community workshop will feature Alan Harnum (me) presenting on "Introduction to Programming".

I will be talking in hopefully comprehensible terms about foundational concepts (technical and sociological) of computer programming, possibly doing some programming live with the entire group, and maybe showing off this board game: http://www.thinkfun.com/products/code-master/

General information about participating in the community workshops is available at https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+workshops – all are welcome.

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto://aharnum@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>