PhET tasking for May 2016 milestone
jhung at ocadu.ca
Mon Mar 28 17:31:09 UTC 2016
Hi Colin and Michelle,
Emily has an advisory board meeting mid-June and she would like to present the progress on the accessible simulations so far.
Justin and I met last week to do some tasking for PhET to figure out what we think we can reasonably accomplish for then. We’ve documented the tasking break-down here: https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/PhET+Tasking
We’re hoping to accomplish for May 2016:
* Keyboard and screen reader accessibility integration with PhET Scenery module (JO)
* Sonification designs (JH)
* Early sonification implementation (JO)
* Early sound effects implementation (JO)
* Text and controls options early design (JH)
* Energy skate park design documentation and early designs (if possible) (JH)
Take a look and let us know if you have any remarks.
INCLUSIVE DESIGNER, IDRC
T: 416 977 6000 x3951
F: 416 977 9844
E: jhung at ocadu.ca<mailto:jhung at ocadu.ca>
Inclusive Design Research Centre
205 Richmond Street W. 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON, M5V 1V3
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-work