About GSOC 2016 - Implement User Interface / Learner Options Responsive Design

dileep Chandima dilipchandima at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:15:25 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm Dileepa Chandima, final year undergraduate student of Faculty of
Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.

I went through all the project ideas and all of them are interesting. So I
decided to work on Implement User Interface / Learner Options Responsive
Design for GSOC 2016 because of the experience gained by doing various
projects in my internship program And I have knowledge about java,
JavaScript, AngularJs, NodeJs, RESTful API, HTML, bootstrap, and also CSS.
And also I've started to going through the Stylus CSS preprocessor.

Please be kind enough to provide more details about the project and I
really appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

Thank you.

--
Dileepa Chandima
Dept of Computer Engineering