Meeting Summary - Inclusive Learning Design Handbook & Inclusive Design Guidelines

Mitchell, Jess jmitchell at ocadu.ca
Mon Jul 11 20:27:17 UTC 2016

Godfrey and Tim,

Welcome!

I’m particularly interested in this item on your list:

> 	• Incorporating vignettes into sections of the Inclusive Learning Design Handbook
> 		• Create “before and after” example for design recommendations to demonstrate possible end user experience

I’m not sure if it means what I think it means, but I think it’d be really useful and cool to see a kind of OT-specifically designed example of the ILDH and the guide — in other words, if you were to take these tools into a clinical setting, how would you reconfigure them or redesign them or customize them to meet the context? For OTs? For patients?

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
(GMT - 4:00)