Infusion 2.0 release testing

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:58:12 UTC 2016

At yesterdays community meeting we started testing for the Infusion 2.0 release. The following issues were uncovered as part of the release testing.

Blocker:

FLUID-5821: that.locate should return an empty element if the selector cannot be found…
FLUID-5689: Pager demo tooltips out of sync with table
FLUID-5361: Model listeners notified by model relay do not respect listener priorities

Major:

FLUID-5858: FluidIoC tests fail sporadically
FLUID-5859: LayoutReorderer test fails on Firefox 44
FLUID-5860: Enactors test failing on Chrome 48
FLUID-5861: Tooltip test stuck at FLUID-5846 depending on mouse cursor position (IE11)
FLUID-5862: InlineEdit test fails on Microsoft Edge

Minor:

FLUID-5857: Progress Example submit button stuck in disabled state on Firefox

Due to the blockers we’ve stopped release testing till they are addressed and will pick up again afterwards. Please review the severity of the of the issues, particularly those filed as blockers.

Additional notes on blockers:

FLUID-5821 - Breaks mouse interactions with the reorderer.
FLUID-5689 - I upgraded this to a blocker as the tooltips seem integral to the pager. Please provide feedback.
FLUID-5361 - Was a blocker for 1.5 and recently reopened.

Thanks
Justin