Communication in the Fluid community

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:29:04 UTC 2016

For the past two Community Meetings we’ve conducted a retrospective on the communication practices within the Fluid community. The discussions have been captured on the Fluid Project Communication Synchrospective wiki page.

Immediate Action Items:
Add a channel description for fluid-tech ( Alan )
Improve the channel descriptions to clear about what they should be used for ( Alan )
Investigate slack or mattermost ( ? )
Turn the notes into heuristics for community communication ( Michelle and Dana )

However, the conversation is not over. Please feel free to continue the discussion and provide ideas on ways that we can improve how we communicate and manage all of the resources we generate every day.

Thanks
Justin