First draft of inclusive making/hacking ILDH article

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Mon Dec 12 19:51:45 UTC 2016

Perfect!

From: "Hung, Jonathan" <jhung at ocadu.ca<mailto:jhung at ocadu.ca>>
Date: Monday, December 12, 2016 at 3:45 PM
To: "<fluid-work at fluidproject.org<mailto:fluid-work at fluidproject.org>>" <fluid-work at fluidproject.org<mailto:fluid-work at fluidproject.org>>, Alan Harnum <aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto:aharnum at ocadu.ca>>
Subject: Re: First draft of inclusive making/hacking ILDH article

Hi Alan,

Since we don’t have anything scheduled for tomorrow’s Design Crit, we could take a look at this draft and give feedback.

That work for you?

- Jon.

---
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Designer
Email: jhung at ocadu.ca<mailto:jhung at ocadu.ca>
OCAD University
Inclusive Design Research Centre

From: Harnum, Alan <aharnum at ocadu.ca><mailto:aharnum at ocadu.ca>
Date: December 12, 2016 at 2:37:40 PM
To: <fluid-work at fluidproject.org><mailto:fluid-work at fluidproject.org>

Hi all,

I've opened a PR at https://github.com/fluid-project/docs-inclusive-learning/pull/11 for comment on a new ILDH entry on making and hacking (mentioned in this ML post at http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/fluid-work/2016-November/010177.html)

I've also published it to gh-pages for my fork at http://www.alanharnum.ca/docs-inclusive-learning/InclusiveMakingAndHacking.html for easier review.

Any feedback or suggestions for additional content/examples would be welcomed – the space is very big and I've tried to be concise and high-level, but I want to make sure that content that should be there isn't missing.

Thanks,
Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto://aharnum@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>