First draft of inclusive making/hacking ILDH article

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Mon Dec 12 19:37:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've opened a PR at https://github.com/fluid-project/docs-inclusive-learning/pull/11 for comment on a new ILDH entry on making and hacking (mentioned in this ML post at http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/fluid-work/2016-November/010177.html)

I've also published it to gh-pages for my fork at http://www.alanharnum.ca/docs-inclusive-learning/InclusiveMakingAndHacking.html for easier review.

Any feedback or suggestions for additional content/examples would be welcomed – the space is very big and I've tried to be concise and high-level, but I want to make sure that content that should be there isn't missing.

Thanks,
Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto://aharnum@ocadu.ca>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>