Infusion 1.4.1 maintenance release

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:58:18 UTC 2016

Today we put out a small maintenance release for Infusion 1.4.1
<https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/releases/tag/infusion-1.4.1>.

Infusion 1.4.1 is a maintenance release of Fluid's JavaScript application
framework, consisting of accessibility bug fixes to the Uploader and Pager
components. This release is fully API-compatible with Infusion 1.4.

What's new in this release?

   -  • Addressed use of role="application" for Uploader and Pager
   <https://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-6064>

Thanks to our users and everyone in the community for their help with this
release!

Note: An Infusion 2.0 release is nearing release as well, and should be
along in the near future.

Thanks
Justin