Community design critiques

Hung, Jonathan jhung at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 28 18:34:08 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

For the past while we have been having a weekly design meeting, which we call “design crits”, where we talk about our designs, design issues, and brainstorm ideas. The design crits happen every Monday at 1pm - 2:30pm ET in the Collaboration Room at 205 Richmond Street West. Remote participants can join using Vidyo.

For instructions on how to join and upcoming schedule design discussions, visit the Community Design Critiques wiki page<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+Design+Critiques>.

This coming Monday (May 2nd) we will be discussing accessibility for the IDRC website redesign, and coming up with a list of desired features for a design artifact repository.

Thanks!

- Jon.

--

JONATHAN HUNG, Inclusive Designer