Anyone know a good tool for adding descriptive audio to (YouTube) videos...

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Apr 20 08:49:07 UTC 2016

Hi, All:

I was briefly thinking about adding descriptive audio to a few of my
YouTube videos.  I took a look at http://youdescribe.org/

Their app requires you to sit down with a microphone, pause the videos and
record the audio yourself.  I was hoping to use a text-to-speech engine to
do something like this, and eventually to automate much of the process.  I
was also hoping for something closer to the YouTube subtitling editing
interface.

Does anyone know of other solutions for adding descriptive audio to videos,
preferably for existing YouTube videos?

Cheers,

Tony