Heads up: website deployment

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Mon Apr 18 07:51:30 UTC 2016

+1

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:42 AM -0700, "Tony Atkins" <tony at raisingthefloor.org> wrote:

Hi, Gio:
Can  you share details about how you set that up (a link is fine)? I would like to do the same for my github pages blog.
Cheers,

Tony
On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Tirloni, Giovanni <gtirloni at ocadu.ca> wrote:
Hello,

 The following GitHub repositories were reconfigured to work with our automated deployment system (Jenkins). Commits will trigger a Jenkins job that will deploy the website to our servers, which should allow for more flexibility (e.g. to enable HTTPS in the near future, automated testing, etc).

 Notice that nothing changes in the way the websites are developed today. That is, the traditional GitHub Pages workflow with the "gh-pages" branch stays the same. This should be transparent to developers.

 Please let me know if you experience any issues or have any concerns.

Thank you,

Giovanni