Heads up: website deployment

Tirloni, Giovanni gtirloni at ocadu.ca
Fri Apr 15 17:17:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

 The following GitHub repositories were reconfigured to work with our automated deployment system (Jenkins). Commits will trigger a Jenkins job that will deploy the website to our servers, which should allow for more flexibility (e.g. to enable HTTPS in the near future, automated testing, etc).

 Notice that nothing changes in the way the websites are developed today. That is, the traditional GitHub Pages workflow with the "gh-pages" branch stays the same. This should be transparent to developers.

 Please let me know if you experience any issues or have any concerns.

Thank you,
Giovanni