Repository for design artifacts

Ayotte, Dana dayotte at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 14 20:55:09 UTC 2016

Hi Jon,
Can you say why we anticipate the OwnCloud solution will be temporary? I understood that it might be something we can use in the long run.
Thanks,
Dana

On Apr 14, 2016, at 12:18 PM, Hung, Jonathan <jhung at ocadu.ca<mailto:jhung at ocadu.ca>> wrote:

Thanks Giovanni. Since we anticipate the OwnCloud solution to be temporary (6-12 months) it may not be worthwhile to invest time supporting it heavily. Perhaps the prudent action would be to free up space on Dropbox by archiving and deleting old files.

How do people feel about this?

Also I have started a Wiki page for gathering requirements for a design repository<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+Artifact+Repository+Requirements+Gathering>. Please contribute directly to that page or by replying to this thread.

- Jon.