Repository for design artifacts

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:29:24 UTC 2016

Hi Jon,

Do you have an idea of how much space will be freed up by archive older artifacts and how long this freed space will last? I ask because it may be easier to do a single migration (dropbox to new system) than multiple (dropbox to OwnCloud to new system), if OwnCloud isn’t chosen as the new system.

Thanks
Justin