Community Meeting (April 6) - Cancelled

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:06:21 UTC 2016

Unfortunately the community meeting for “Case Studies of User Creativity in Computing: Convivial Design Tools” has been rescheduled to May 11th. The April 6th community meeting will be cancelled. Sorry about the inconvenience.

See: http://lists.idrc.ocadu.ca/pipermail/community/2016-April/000080.html

Thanks
Justin