Re-usable, flexible documentation "platform" for projects

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Mon Oct 19 14:13:50 UTC 2015

I built some experimental Docker wrapping around this stack (mostly just a shell script at this point): https://github.com/waharnum/dockpad/blob/master/README.md – this may not be of interest to anyone except me at this point, but it was interesting to explore the possible patterns.

I’d eventually (maybe?) envision a world in which we can use dedicated containers (each one running a web server serving the generated static site) to package and serve sites to the wider world.

I really like static site generators & not just because they make system administration a lot easier compared to a CMS. Good work, John. :)