IDRC Infrastructure maintenance notification - March 31 / April 1 - 9AM

Tirloni, Giovanni gtirloni at ocadu.ca
Tue Mar 31 17:11:49 EDT 2015

Hello,

 Since 12PM we had no server outages anymore after some critical
 components were upgraded. The maintenance was only fully completed by
 4PM when all the cluster controllers and remaining issues were fixed,
 without impact to end users.

 It looks like the maintenance window we had requested for tomorrow
 (Wed) will not be needed anymore, unless we uncover any issues between
 today and tomorrow. Please let us know in case you see anything wrong
 with the websites and services listed below.

 Thanks for your patience!

Giovanni