Example of template string parsing in fluid (and a comment on function docs)...

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Wed Mar 11 11:53:46 EDT 2015

Tony, thanks for the offer of help with the documentation.

The first link you referenced is actually for version 1.4 of the code, and so is not up-to-date. The “more general” version is the more recent version, and it has been restructured a bit compared to the old version.

You’re right that we haven’t yet migrated the Framework API docs to the github repository. We’re investigating the possibility of automatically generating these docs from comments in the source code, but until we finalize those plans, the creation of documentation for as-yet undocumented functions is certainly welcome, as would be the verification of existing documentation for framework functions.

I suggest we create a top-level folder (i.e. inside the ‘documents’ folder) called FrameworkFunctions. We can create pages in there for functions such as fluid.templateString(). Sound good?