Proposal: Move Inclusive Learning Design Handbook to docpad

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Sun Jun 14 08:26:50 EDT 2015

Just a random thought form someone who doesn't know docpad or your
requirements:

Github pages use Jekyll which is a basic static site generator. Perhaps
that alone meets your requirements wit ha few customisations? Mind you
calling docpad a 'static site' generator seems a bit of a understatement
from what I read :)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com