a sonification experiment

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Mon Aug 31 19:38:04 UTC 2015

Huh, interesting video. For more than the visualizations. I've always been intrigued by how people use their computers, and this is superb. Rarely see people use their computers as literal instruments, at least I don't. Fun.

Thanks for the share, heidi.

And I dug your sound as type alignment analogy, Dana. Quite effective.

/johnny

https://abledaccess.com <http://abledaccess.com/>
https://abledaccess.com/twitter <http://abledaccess.com/twitter>

access must be abled