a sonification experiment

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocadu.ca
Mon Aug 31 19:12:24 UTC 2015

Don’t judge me! But I recently watched this video of Diplo/Skrillex/Biebs talking about a song they made, and there are some neat visuals overtop of the video that relay info about the tune using dots/waves… the beat, the size of the sounds, their colour/pitch, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mY5FNRh0h4

:)

---
Heidi Valles