Jia workflow changes

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:05:51 UTC 2015

Last Thursday I modified the JIRA workflow. There are two key changes:
“need commit” was renamed to “pull request”
Added workflow triggers
The workflow triggers should allow our changes to the repository to update the status of the JIRA tickets. The two cases that you should see this happen are 1) when you file a pull request the JIRA should change to “pull request” 2) when you merge a pull request the JIRA should change to “resolved”.

Unfortunately it is difficult to test the workflow triggers without affecting our repo. I’m going to to try to monitor this as we conduct our work. Please let me know if you see any issues, or the triggers not working.

Thanks
Justin