Fwd: Fluid's JIRA upgraded

Tirloni, Giovanni gtirloni at ocadu.ca
Fri Aug 21 08:53:27 EDT 2015

Hi,

  If anyone is finding the new project interface too different, it's possible to return to the old way:

1. Click on your account icon (top right)
2. Click on "Disable new project navigation"

  You can repeat the process to re-enable the new project navigation interface.

Regards,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Tirloni