Latest sonification designs/sketches

Murilo Crivellari murilocrivellaric at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:32:41 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Here's a summary of what's been done regarding sonification:

The latest chart authoring tool designs can be accessed by following the
link below, as well as the rough mobile version sketch. Note that the
designs for the web-based version include the presumable tab order for
keyboard control. The mobile version is still in-progress and will probably
change.

Latest designs link
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ls58eiyhsicygu/CA%20Tool%20%5BTab%20Order%5D.pdf?dl=0>
Mobile version sketch link
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri22s8kan9pqqnt/CA%20Tool%20%5BMobile%20Preview%5D.pdf?dl=0>

There is also a new round of audio sketches in-progress now, derived from
the previous round (#3) and based on the feedback we received. You can
listen to them by following the links.
Sketch 3.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pins1hx6e8xxvtx/Sketch%203.2.wav?dl=0
Sketch 4.1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjdajasd0hovk81/Sketch%204.1.wav?dl=0
Sketch 4.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieegm8dvxcncu0l/Sketch%204.2.wav?dl=0
Sketch 4.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/14yv2ztlv8f5xsi/Sketch%204.3.wav?dl=0

Plus, we are currently working on mocking up a test creation with the
authoring tool. The online platforms we intend to mock up on are:

http://www.helpteaching.com - a web-based test maker for teachers and
http://socrative.com - a mobile-based platform for teachers and students

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Best regards,