Sonification and data representation design

Shahi, Sepideh sshahi at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 16 12:43:04 EDT 2015

Thanks Steve, It makes much more sense after watching the demo.
Here is the demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1VUr544i84

Thanks,
Sepideh

On Apr 16, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Steve Lee <steve at opendirective.com<mailto:steve at opendirective.com>> wrote:

[Adding Doug in so he sees the feedback]

Thanks Sepideh, I must admit I have not tried it myself but watch the demo in action with a blind user.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com<http://opendirective.com/>