Broken link re: FLOE

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:23:48 EDT 2014

Just as a follow up, the process that Anastasia outlined below is the typical process we have for our repositories. The broken link in this case was actually an issue in the infusion repo as it was in the overview panel of a demo. This would require the full process. However, for our actual sites, like the build.fluidproject.org landing page and etc, we may want to be more lenient about simple changes (e.g. fixing a broken link or spelling mistake), and allow the fixer to commit the change without a Pull Request.

How does that sound?

Thanks
Justin