Proposed folder hierarchy for Infusion code

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:58:38 EST 2014

Thanks for bringing this up again. I like the changes, but I think we should consider waiting till after the 1.5 release to implement them. My reasoning for this is that it will require another change to the build scripts and we should consider how it will impact the users of the build. What do you think?

Thanks
Justin