Fwd: Sitecues

Obara, Justin jobara at ocadu.ca
Wed Feb 5 10:30:32 EST 2014

Jan sent a link to an interesting implementation of text-to-speech from the makers of Zoomtext (see forwarded message below). In fact, it's not too dissimilar from the interaction spec'd out in our designs<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/(Floe)+UI+Options+Design+Walkthrough,+C.1>. The biggest difference is that it works on blocks of text, where as ours allows for finer grained selection. I think it's still worth looking at, and could be useful to compare in terms of usability in selecting the text.

Thanks
Justin

Begin forwarded message: