IoC visualization

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:33:17 EST 2014

Hi Justin,

I will be trying out JSPlumb as part of a demonstration I’m planning for the Prosperity4All community about tooling to support in-browser visual development. My impression is that it’s a bit of an awkward library, but that it at least provides reasonable cross-device support (including on touch devices). It lacks a layout engine, so I’ll be using a library called Dagre to generate the layouts.

My impression is that, in the long run, we’ll want better tools than JSPlumb, but right now it seems to be the best out there. I’ll let you know what the reality of it is like.

Colin