Notes on Modularisation of Infusion

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Wed Aug 13 08:53:15 EDT 2014

I keep hearing the chant form an AC/DC song. :)

Bower looks good in a node context. I think the repo tool used in
Android and Firefox OS might also be of interest. It's just a layer on
top of git for managing multiple repositories. Plus an easy way to
manage a topic branch.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-Googles-repo-command-in-your-own-projects/

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com