Floe Planning Meeting April 7, 2014

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:24:14 EDT 2014


Hi everyone, 

Here are the outcomes from the planning meeting today. Antranig and Simon, I know you weren't in the meeting so please let everyone know if what we have planned for the overview panel is unreasonable.

As always, you can see what we are up to on the iteration plan page: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Floe+Iteration+Plan


By Friday, April 11: 

	1. Justin, Cindy and Jon will finish up work on FLOE-177 and FLOE-178. http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FLOE+Metadata+Authoring+Design

	2. Dana and Joanna will tie up the designs for the Floe story and get the assets to Anastasia. http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/24945059/floe-tools.pdf?api=v2

	3. Anastasia will finish the PCP/PMT screen cast.

	4. Simon, Antranig and Jon will get the overview panel into master. https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/487

	5. If the overview panel gets into master in the next couple days, Justin will work on integrating it into the exploration tool, otherwise we might not be able to integrate it into the exploration tool. 


By Thursday, April 17:

	1. Joanna and Dana will get the content finding designs to the point where they are happy to show them off.

	2. Cindy, Anastasia and Jon will focus on integrating the demo overview panel into the infusion demos, the metadata demo and the climate change demo. http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/attachment/13353/fluidProject-justdemos.pdf

	3. Anastasia will work on putting the floe story onto the Floe website.


Note:  FLOE-116, FLOE-160 and FLOE-171 are being put on hold until April 22. 

Michelle

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/fluid-work/attachments/20140407/9d50bcdb/attachment.html>


More information about the fluid-work mailing list