discovery tool details

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocadu.ca
Tue Sep 10 09:01:56 EDT 2013

Hi Justin, and Michelle,

I have taken the issues reported by Joanna and added the following Jiras to
the DiscoveryTool.

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-193
- increase target area of 'doesn't make sense' open button to full bar
- increase target area of collapse button to 40px by 40px

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-194
- hovering over text label isn't showing hover style for preset icon

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-202
- label is shifting when panel is opening/closing, have open icon align
with collapse icon

duplicate of GPII-176?
- horizontal scrollbar sometimes is appearing on collapsed panel

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-196
- Contrast theme does not match design: font change, no bolding links in
low contrast, no blur on drop-shadows, invert colour on buttons and input
fields (search field, next previous arrows), etc.

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-127
- Reopened this issue and added sub-tasks: GPII-197, GPII-198, GPII-199
- expands descriptions when activated
- show expanded text for only article images
- "Extra Words" should expand all text descriptions

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-200
- type face has changed
- icon animation on 'more text' not playing on hover
- hand cursor on hover
- smaller arrow, height of the 'w' beside it
- all lower case
- checkmark animation should be a bit faster

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-201
- check-mark isn't animating when presets are activated

http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-195
- Text label for preferences shifts position during checkmark transition

--

*JONATHAN HUNG*

INCLUSIVE DESIGNER, IDRC****

** **