Diagnosing preferences panels

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Wed Nov 27 01:09:44 EST 2013

Looking into Justin's refactoring of the separate preferences panel today, we discovered that the problem is
caused by firing events from a component which has already been destroyed. I added a diagnostic to reveal
this issue earlier in the workflow than expected, but I'm a bit ill this evening and haven't had time to
work it up into a proper pull request under FLUID-4890 where it belongs. However, I've checked in a version
of Justin's branch with the diagnostic which should hopefully help in tracking down the problem:

https://github.com/amb26/infusion/tree/FLUID-5220-failing