Updated...

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Tue May 21 14:36:14 EDT 2013

My profuse apologies to both Michelle and Colin (this was way too long in coming),

I recently wrote an article on accessible font icons, based on the research The Fluid Project conducted <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Research+the+viability+of+using+icon+fonts+in+UI+Options> on the subject. I was asked to "translate" their efforts into laymen's terms. Anyway, today I updated the heading structure of my article (as in I implemented one) to hopefully better ground the reader in what I found to be an exceptionally technical article to write.

So without further ado, I give to you;

http://abledaccess.com/blog/accessible-font-icons/

Hope you enjoy...

Johnny