[PGA] Working on a new use case
jhung at ocadu.ca
Wed Mar 13 20:22:59 UTC 2013
I thought I'd give an update on what I have been working on. I am in the
process of going back to the PGA use
update them with the discussions and ideas we have been having on list, and
in meetings. The update will draw upon the work being done in related
communities / projects like Cloud for All (http://www.cloud4all.info/) and
GPII (http://gpii.net/) as well.
In particular this revision will attempt to illustrate in a realistic way
how a user will:
- generate a profile using: the wizard, (interaction with) content, and the
persistent on-screen "widget"
- have preferences matched or suggested by a match-maker system
- create, manage, and use multiple profiles for different learning contexts
and different devices
- interact with content authored in a "PGA compatible" way
- declare, specify, and / or fulfill individual learning and interaction
I hope through this process we can consolidate the current use cases into a
cohesive narrative as well.
If you would like to help with this work, please feel free to leave a
comment to this thread.
INCLUSIVE DESIGNER, IDRC****
*T:* 416 977 6000 x3951****
*F:* 416 977 9844****
*E:* jhung at ocadu.ca****
Inclusive Design Research Centre****
205 Richmond Street W, Toronto, ON, M5V 1V3****
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-work