possible limitation with the new jqUnit IoC testing infrastructure

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:51:26 UTC 2013

Hi Antranig,

I ran into a problem while using the new testing infrastructure today. I'm not sure whether this is actually a limitation, or I'm just not configuring the test correctly. I've created a jira and have a sample test in a branch on my github repo.

The gist of the issue is that it seems I cannot create a test for an event that is automatically triggered as a result of the component creation.

Thanks
Justin