Summer of Code Idea Follow up

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:20:17 EDT 2013

Hi Ashwini,

I'm glad you're interested in the WebRTC project - I will most likely be mentoring it. Were you wondering about something in particular?

Feel free to ask me questions either here or in the #fluid-work irc room (michelled).

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Senior Inclusive Developer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University