Font Icon discussion continued

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:41:43 EDT 2013

With the positive responses to the proposal I've now closed off the research jira (FLUID-4934: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4994) and created a new set of jiras around converting our existing icons to font icons (FLUID-4994: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4994).

I've also update our research page on the wiki.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Research+the+viability+of+using+icon+fonts+in+UI+Options

Thanks for all the feedback and help with the research.

Thanks
Justin