UIO API and Architecture meeting

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:57:11 EDT 2013

We've just about wrapped up our cleanup from our latest demo sprint. Before we start diving into new features, it would seem like a good time to review the API and general Architecture of UI Options. There have been a lot of framework changes since the core of UIO's code made it into the repository, and we want to make sure we're taking full advantage of the features it provides.

Let's meet on Tuesday April 30th at 2pm EDT to talk about it.
If you would like to attend remotely please let us know and we'll skype you in.

Thanks
Justin