Video Player issues

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 25 09:25:50 EDT 2013

>> 4. Is there a way to hardcode the UI Options? The options panel is very useful, but if you only want to show the page in a specific way to test specific views, is there an easy way to hardcode the options (e.g., turn on transcripts by default, turn on captions by default, turn on both by default, turn on a specific language option, etc.)?
>
> You should be able to easily over-ride the default settings for UI Options. Anastasia, I wasn't able to find some documentation on how to do this - do we have some?

We do have a demo that shows how to override the default settings here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/UI+Options+-+Custom+Default+Site+Settings

This demo doesn't include the Video Player settings specifically, but it should illustrate the general technique.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University