UIO Text to Speech and Simplify

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 18 16:43:02 EDT 2013

On 2013-04-16, at 2:57 PM, Michelle D'Souza wrote:

> let's meet to talk through the designs for text to speech...

I've posted our notes from the text-to-speech meeting on the wiki, at

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/UI+Options+Text+to+Speech+Tasking

Our discussions raised some architectural questions that will be brought to the list for consideration shortly.

We will be having a separate meeting to discuss content simplification.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University