Should we drop fluid.tabs?

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:26:01 EDT 2013

I'd be inclined to drop it since it was undocumented and not used elsewhere. I think it was only there to support the needs of fatpanel UIO, which will no longer have a tabbed interface.

It would be good if it were possible to have a generic jQuery UI wrapper component that could take in any jQuery UI widget, or have a way in the framework to use these directly in the IoC tree.

Thanks
Justin