Full page UIO

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:40:14 EDT 2013

I think the argument for removing the full page demo is not so much about the way it looks but rather that it shows a context that we don't want people to replicate. Meaning, if you're using UIO on a website, don't use full page UIO. The demo that we will build will be designed to show how we would like people to use full page UIO. Does that make sense?

Michelle