Full page UIO

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:29:04 EDT 2013

Thanks, Justin. I've replied inline below.

Michelle

On 2013-04-16, at 10:56 AM, Justin Obara wrote:

> Hi Michelle,
>
> In general it sounds like a reasonable and logical approach. I have two concerns though.
>
> 1) Outside of release testing, the manual tests are largely overlooked, so it is likely that if anything does go wrong, it will be a while before it is noticed.

I agree that this has been a problem for us. I think that we'll need to be more careful in the short term while we are pushing forward on UIO. Once we have full page demos that we are happy to showcase, we'll remove this manual test.

> 2) Full and Full with Preview are actual versions of UIO that we ship; which makes it a bit strange that we wouldn't have an actual demo for them.

I completely agree with this and I think the plan would be to make a full page demo soon that will replace the manual test.